Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking, you declare that you agree with the general rental conditions below. Please read them when you want to book.
ARTICLE 1: GENERAL
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, arrangements, reservations and agreements with regard to the holiday home located in Dorpsstraat 43 in Lanklaar, which is rented out by Mr. and Mrs. Arrow / Keijser
- In these General Terms and Conditions the following terms have the following meanings: - lessor: Mr. And Mrs. Pijls / Keijser - tenant: the person who concludes an agreement with the above regarding rent / use of the holiday home. - guests: the tenant and the persons specified by the tenant who (will) use the holiday home rented by the tenant.
- Agreements deviating from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing with the lessor.
- The landlord reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The rights and claims of the customer are taken into account in an appropriate manner.
- The booking data and comments in the guestbook will be used for the execution of the agreement, but can also be used for marketing purposes.
ARTICLE 2: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE LANDLOR
- The lessor is only bound by the rental agreement after receipt of full payment.
- The lessor undertakes to deliver the holiday home to the tenant clean and in good condition at the agreed time.
- The landlord may enter the vacation home at any reasonable time to check that the tenant respects the terms and conditions and house instructions. In particular for urgent maintenance or technical inspections, the landlord can always, after notification of the tenant, take the necessary actions in the holiday home.
- The lessor is not liable for: damage or injury arising as a result of staying in the holiday home, on the adjacent grounds or through the use of the facilities available on his grounds; claims for damages arising from nuisance caused by third parties; information provided orally or by telephone; become inoperable or out of use of facilities or facilities as well as technical malfunctions; odor, noise or other inconveniences as a result of work or activities in the vicinity of the holiday home; damage caused by natural disasters, natural disasters, nuclear disasters, attacks, strikes, acts of violence, etc.
- The lessor is not liable for theft or damage to the lessee's property.
- The lessor is entitled to dissolve the reservation without the need for notice of default or the intervention of the judge;
- if the lessor has not received the full rent at the start of the rental period
- if the tenant has not fulfilled his obligations as laid down in these conditions
ARTICLE 3: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT
- An agreement is concluded between the tenant and the landlord when the landlord has confirmed the reservation to the tenant and full payment has been made.
- The tenant is deemed to have accepted the rented property with the inventory present therein without damage, unless he has reported damage or non-working appliances to the lessor on the day of arrival.
- The maximum number of guests allowed is 2. Young babies can stay after consultation with the landlord. The tenant may not hand over the holiday home to third parties for use, nor allow more people to spend the night in it than agreed upon at the time of reservation, unless with written permission from the landlord.
- The tenant will only use the rented accommodation as overnight accommodation and, in particular, will not engage in activities in it that is contrary to public order or public morals. The holiday home may not be used for parties or as a location for photo shoots or video / film recordings without prior permission from the landlord.
- It is totally forbidden to smoke in the house. There are smoke detectors available.
- The tenant is not allowed to bring pets into the holiday home. Visitors' pets are also not allowed.
- The tenant will ensure that there is no inconvenience to the natural environment or local residents. This means, among other things, that: no decorations are applied or (party) tents are placed without prior permission from the lessor; music and other noise should not be audible outside. The tranquility of the environment must be respected.
- The tenant ensures that the house is tidy and delivered 'broom clean' (dishes tidy in the cupboard; furniture in their original place; floor broom clean; garbage bag, glass and paper in corresponding sorting bins). If the house and / or surroundings are in such a state that they cannot manage with the predetermined cleaning hours, the landlord has the right to charge extra costs. The actual additional costs for tidying up and cleaning and the administration costs will then be charged, with a minimum amount of 50 €
- The use of candles or any other light and / or heat sources, including cooking appliances such as deep fryer, gourmet or fondue, other than those offered in the accommodation, are not allowed due to safety measures and odor nuisance.
- Making a fire outside is only possible in the fire bowl provided and is done at your own risk.
- The tenant will occupy the holiday home neat and clean and will take care of the materials in and around the holiday home as a good family man. He undertakes to immediately report all damage to the holiday home, the furnishings, the household effects, the furniture, all materials made available, etc., due to his actions or negligence or otherwise, and to compensate them - in consultation with the lessor. This also applies to the loss of any part of the rented property, the furnishings or household effects.
- The (intentional) failure to report damage can have the necessary civil and criminal consequences for the tenant. By mutual agreement, damage files are either handled directly between the tenant and the landlord or passed on to professional insurance bodies for further processing.
- The deposit serves to compensate accidents or damage, this is paid when booking. The holiday home is checked when cleaning. It is therefore during brushing that damage, loss or breakage can be detected. If everything has been left in good order and no damage or breakage has been found, your deposit will be returned by bank transfer at the latest 2 weeks after your stay. If the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, the tenant is obliged to make an additional payment within one week of notification.
- The following matters may also give rise to the full or partial withholding of the deposit: smoking in the home, moving furniture, staying overnight with more people than allowed, allowing animals into the home, causing odor nuisance in any way, the general condition of the house and the interior after check-out.
- The tenant is requested to be insured for damage to third parties such as liability insurance (family insurance) and cancellation insurance.The tenant is advised to insure his legal liability in the event of the fire caused by him in the holiday home concerned. . Please check with your insurance agent.
- The tenant ensures that the house rules that are present in the house are observed.
- The tenant is responsible for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the reservation and the stay, both of the tenant, other guests and any visitors. The tenant is therefore liable for damage and nuisance caused.
- The tenant can occupy the house on the arrival date from 16.00 p.m. and will have to vacate the house before 11.00 a.m. on the departure date. On departure at a later time, the tenant must inform the lessor well in advance and possibly pay an additional rental amount for 'late check out / early check in'.
ARTICLE 4: COMPLAINTS
- If you have a question and/or comment during your stay, please contact the landlord by telephone on 0032495517390 or other numbers provided as well as via firstname.lastname@example.org. The landlord will try to answer as soon as possible and where possible for a appropriate solution.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Payment is made immediately when booking the holiday home. The reservation is only final when the landlord has received the booking amount + the deposit. In the absence of payment in accordance with the above, the lessor can deny the tenant the use of the holiday home.
- If the tenant wishes to cancel the reservation after payment, the tenant will appeal to his own personal cancellation insurance to recover the amount. The lessor will be informed as soon as possible in the event of a cancellation. The landlord will try to find an alternative date for the tenant and can demand an additional administrative cost of EUR 50 for this. If no suitable alternative date can be proposed by the lessor, the following cancellation conditions apply
- Cancellation or changes are free of charge up to 3 months before arrival
- In the event of a change, the guest must take into account the then current prices. (high or low economic cycle)
- Cancellation or change between 3 months before arrival: you pay the full amount
- The tenant cannot exercise a right of withdrawal once he/she has made a payment for the reservation of a certain date.
- If the landlord has to cancel the already confirmed reservation due to circumstances, the tenant will be informed and the amount already paid will be refunded. The tenant has no more or other right than to reclaim this amount.